CONTRACTORS, YOUR IN GOOD COMPANY…
Major Users of Rejuvenator / Sealer Technology With Millions of Square Yards Applied!
Look Below To Browse Other Contrators With Territorries
- Airports: FAA projects at Atlanta Hartsfield International, New Jersey Division of Aeronautics, Morristown Pennsylvania Department of Aviation, Williamsport NASA, Kennedy Space Center
- Depanment of Defense: Homestead Air Force Base
- Canadian Air Force Base
- Port Authorities: Port of Wilmington DE, Volkswagen America
- State Facilities: Montclair State University NJ, Wernersville State Hospital, PA
- Theme-Parks: Walt Disney World
- Hotels: Holiday Inn, Sheraton and Ramada
- Hospitals: A.I. duPont Children’s Hospital, Medical Center of Delaware
- Shopping-Centers: Thorndale Plaza, MacDade Mall
- Commercial Projects: Bell Atlantic, AT&T, Unisys Corp., K-Mart, Toys-R-Us, Keystone AAA, Concord Office Plaza
- Community Homeowner Associations: Hundreds of locations for “CAI”, “BOMA”, “IREW’, and Tri-State Commercial Real Estate Group
- Paving Contractors: Used on a number of paving projects as a “tack-coat” for new asphalt overlays. The Rejuvenator/SeaIer reduces the brittle top surface of underlying pavement to reduce reflective cracking. Forms a strong bond with the new blacktop to reduce shoving of the new overlay. Forms an effective moisture barrier. Will not slip like “Paving Fabrics”.
CPR Rejuvenator Contractors Located Throughout Eastern & Central USA
Garden State Sealing: Long Branch, New Jersey
Project completed: Citgo Fuel Terminal, Glenmont, New York
Air quality monitoring and testing was completed at the site the Peak VOC Registered (0 ppm).
Driveway Maintenance Paving & Sealing: Seaford, Delaware
Project Completed: Harrington Raceway & Casino, Harrington, DE
Hilltop Paving and Maintenance: Pittsburg, Pennsylvania
R. E. Rowles Asphalt & Sealing Co, Inc.: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Project Completed: West Chester School District, West Chester, PA
Three Consecutive years 2016, 2017, 2018, (total of 357,000 Sq. Yds. CPR rejuvenator.
2019 Contract awarded: 100,000 sq. yd. West Chester School District.
Brothers Paving: Manassas, Virginia
Projects Completed: Dulles Town Center 300,000 sq. yds, Dulles, VA
Regal Cinema 112,568 sq. yds. Manassas, VA
Budget Sealers Inc.: Richmond, Virginia
Projects Completed: Bryant & Stratton College, Richmond, VA
Crozier Fire Department, Crozier, VA
Advantage Lawn Care & Landscaping: Nelsonia, Virginia
Project Completed: Food Lion 25,000, sq. yds. Cape Charles, VA
Sullivan Asphalt Rejuvenation, Sealcoating & Striping: Raleigh, NC
Projects Completed: Granger Stadium in Kinston, NC.
East Carolina University, parking lots in Greenville, NC
North Carolina Aquarium, Pine Knoll Shores, NC
United States Army Redstone Arsenal: Huntsville, Alabama
Projects Completed: Ongoing over the past three years, since 2016.
Arsenal continues to specify CPR Rejuvenator for their pavement preservation program for 2019 and beyond.
Pavement Restoration and Preservation, LLC: Norcross, Georgia
Miguel Lopes Jr. Inc.: Pembroke Pines, Florida
Projects Completed: Paving project at Naples Airport Naples, FL.
2019 Contracts recently awarded: CPR rejuvenator project Harbor South
Condominium, Cape Coral Florida.
Taxiway project 85,000 sq. yds. Miami International Airport Miami, FL.
TBI Solutions: Dallas, Texas
Project Recently completed: Teague Municipal Airport, Dallas TX
2019 Contract recently awarded: 45,000 sq. yd. CPR Rejuvenator project
Tarleton State University, Stephenville, TX
Diamond Environmental: Jacksonville, Florida
Pavement Rejuvenation Technologies Group, Inc.
13172 Silver Thorn Loop
N Fort Myers, FL 33903
Telephone: (484) 557-0353