CONTRACTORS, YOUR IN GOOD COMPANY…
- Airports: FAA projects at Atlanta Hartsfield International, New Jersey Division of Aeronautics, Morristown Pennsylvania Department of Aviation, Williamsport NASA, Kennedy Space Center
- Depanment of Defense: Homestead Air Force Base
- Canadian Air Force Base
- Port Authorities: Port of Wilmington DE, Volkswagen America
- State Facilities: Montclair State University NJ, Wernersville State Hospital, PA
- Theme-Parks: Walt Disney World
- Hotels: Holiday Inn, Sheraton and Ramada
- Hospitals: A.I. duPont Children’s Hospital, Medical Center of Delaware
- Shopping-Centers: Thorndale Plaza, MacDade Mall
- Commercial Projects: Bell Atlantic, AT&T, Unisys Corp., K-Mart, Toys-R-Us, Keystone AAA, Concord Office Plaza
- Community Homeowner Associations: Hundreds of locations for “CAI”, “BOMA”, “IREW’, and Tri-State Commercial Real Estate Group
- Paving Contractors: Used on a number of paving projects as a “tack-coat” for new asphalt overlays. The Rejuvenator/SeaIer reduces the brittle top surface of underlying pavement to reduce reflective cracking. Forms a strong bond with the new blacktop to reduce shoving of the new overlay. Forms an effective moisture barrier. Will not slip like “Paving Fabrics”.
ASPHALT REJUVENATION CONTRACTORS & COMPANIES
CPR Rejuvenator Contractors Located Throughout Eastern & Central USA
Daniel B. Krieg, Inc: Harrisburg, PA
Project Completed: Milton Hershey School 145,000 SY asphalt rejuvenation in Hershey, PA
Background: Family-owned for 85+ years, voted top 75 pavement maintenace contractor in the USA by Pavement Maintenace Magazine for 7 years in a row, sealcaoting services, crack filling, highway equipment & pavement contracting services
Diamond Environmental: Jacksonville, Florida
Project Completed: Several Commercial and Residential / HOA across Florida
Asphalt Rejuvenation and Line Striping for: Shopping Centers, Publix, Panera Bread, ROSS, TJ Maxx, NONA Blue
Asphalt Buddy: Lee, New Hampshire
Background: Serving commercial, industrial, municipal and residential clients in all of New England area. We rejuvenate and repair versus standard sealants.
Garden State Sealing: Long Branch, New Jersey
Project completed: Citgo Fuel Terminal, Glenmont, New York
Air quality monitoring and testing was completed at the site the Peak VOC Registered (0 ppm).
Driveway Maintenance Paving & Sealing: Seaford, Delaware
Project Completed: Harrington Raceway & Casino, Harrington, DE
Hilltop Paving and Maintenance: Pittsburg, Pennsylvania
R. E. Rowles Asphalt & Sealing Co, Inc.: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Project Completed: West Chester School District, West Chester, PA
Three Consecutive years 2016, 2017, 2018, (total of 357,000 Sq. Yds. CPR rejuvenator.
2019 Contract awarded: 100,000 sq. yd. West Chester School District.
Brothers Paving: Manassas, Virginia
Projects Completed: Dulles Town Center 300,000 sq. yds, Dulles, VA
Regal Cinema 112,568 sq. yds. Manassas, VA
Budget Sealers Inc.: Richmond, Virginia
Projects Completed: Bryant & Stratton College, Richmond, VA
Crozier Fire Department, Crozier, VA
Advantage Lawn Care & Landscaping: Nelsonia, Virginia
Project Completed: Food Lion 25,000, sq. yds. Cape Charles, VA
Sullivan Asphalt Rejuvenation, Sealcoating & Striping: Raleigh, NC
Projects Completed: Granger Stadium in Kinston, NC.
East Carolina University, parking lots in Greenville, NC
North Carolina Aquarium, Pine Knoll Shores, NC
United States Army Redstone Arsenal: Huntsville, Alabama
Projects Completed: Ongoing over the past three years, since 2016.
Arsenal continues to specify CPR Rejuvenator for their pavement preservation program for 2019 and beyond.
Pavement Restoration and Preservation, LLC: Norcross, Georgia
Miguel Lopes Jr. Inc.: Pembroke Pines, Florida
Projects Completed: Paving project at Naples Airport Naples, FL.
2019 Contracts recently awarded: CPR rejuvenator project Harbor South
Condominium, Cape Coral Florida.
Taxiway project 85,000 sq. yds. Miami International Airport Miami, FL.
TBI Solutions: Dallas, Texas
Project Recently completed: Teague Municipal Airport, Dallas TX
2019 Contract recently awarded: 45,000 sq. yd. CPR Rejuvenator project
Tarleton State University, Stephenville, TX
The Meadows of Estero Home Owners...
Linda L. Mlacak has been named...
Pavement Rejuvenation Technologies Group, Inc.
13172 Silver Thorn Loop
N Fort Myers, FL 33903
Telephone: (484) 557-0353