REJUVENATOR / SEALER TESTING DATA
Test results indicate that Rejuvenator/sealer will reverse the aging process by improving the physical properties of the asphalt pavement, without a major reduction of skid resistance. Test results also indicate the pavement will be protected from the damaging effects of fuel, oil, water, and chemicals.
Summary Of Test Data
- VISCOSITY TEST #1: ASTM D 2172 (Core sample top 1/2 inch.)
Result: Viscosity improvement of 77%
Conclusion: Oxidation hardening is reversed.
- VISCOSITY TEST #2: ASTM D 2172 (Core sample top 1/2 inch.)
Result: Viscosity improvement of 82%
Conclusion: The aging process is reversed.
- VISCOSITY TEST #3: ASTM D 2172 (16 months after treatment) Result: Viscosity still shows 69% improvement Conclusion: Improvement is long term.
- PENETRATION TEST: ASTM D 5 (16 months after treatment)
Result: Improvement of 86%
Conclusion: Durability & flexibility improved.
- FUEL RESISTANCE TEST: ASTM D 2939 (Chemical resistance)
Result: No effect from Gas or Jet “A” fuel
Conclusion: Pavement is protected
- FUEL TEST AT ONE YEAR: ASTM D 2939 (Modified test)
Result: No effect from K-1 Kerosene
Conclusion: Improvement is long term.
- FRICTION (SKID) TEST: FAA/NASA (Tire Runway Friction Workshop) Result: Rejuvenator is above FAA minimum Conclusion: Does not require operational concerns. The average friction level lies above FAA maintenance planning standard.
Performance of real-time air monitoring for volatile organic compounds (VOC).
The Meadows of Estero Home Owners...
Linda L. Mlacak has been named...
Pavement Rejuvenation Technologies Group, Inc.
13172 Silver Thorn Loop
N Fort Myers, FL 33903
Telephone: (484) 557-0353